Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I love you because...

long distance for dummies: I love you because

Lars and I talk every day. Some days it's just texts, a lot of days it's on the phone, and a few times a week it's a video chat. Inevitably, there are two things that we say to each other several times a day:

I love you &
I miss you

Obviously these two phrases hold a lot of meaning. And there is a reason why you choose to say them in the moment you do. Our favorite way to make it even more special is to give a reason why we love each other in that moment; a reason why we decided to tell each other how we feel about them.

These are sometimes silly, sometimes serious, and sometimes sweet:
  • I love you because you make me laugh.
  • I love you because you are always supportive.
  • I miss you because you are my favorite cooking buddy.
  • I miss you because you area much better driver than I am. 
  • I love you because you have the cutest smile.

This simple addition to a common phrase makes us feel even more connected. It increases our communication with each other and helps us understand what the other one is thinking. I definitely recommend it for long distance relationships. You aren't physically part of each other's daily lives, so the best thing you can do is to increase the connection you have to each other and understand each other's feelings in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very nice thank you for this wonderful information I like very much for this article. and it will give the more information from this blog. I also waiting for more than one information this is to get some more processes are available.

    Blue sapphire Engagement rings

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips