Saturday, March 30, 2013

Long Distance Relationship Quotes

Cheesy post alert!

Sometimes it's nice to see quotes that you can relate to... so here is a small compilation of quotes that we've found about long distance relationships:

I'm not taking credit for any of these. If you follow the links to pinterest and tumblr you will find all of the quotes and can follow them to their sources.




Found on pinterest:

"You're worth every mile between us"

"Distance means so little when someone means so much"

"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart"

"Although I may not see him as often as I like, he's still my first and last thought every day and every night."

"Missing someone isn't about how long its been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you."

"Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel."

"Distance isn't for the fearful. It is for the bold. It is for those willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those who know a good thing when they see it. Even if they don't see it nearly enough."

"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; It means being separated and nothing changes."


Found on tumblr:

"Home is wherever I'm with you"

"One day, the miles between us will fall apart. But, until then, just remember: that no matter what you're doing and no matter where you are, we can always see the same stars in the sky and we will never be apart."

"One day we won't have to say goodbye; only goodnight."




Do you know any great long distance relationship quotes? Let us know and we will add them.


3 comments:

  1. Well, I have been a fan of this dream relationship found online, but didn't worked out for me. Still, I can't tell if it really doesn't work for others too. Anyway, I have been collection the most beautiful Long Distance Relationship Quotes . I hope I could pick up some for your site. thanks and cheers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY BOYFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;(ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM)
    ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL: (ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM) OR WHATSAPP +2348107996445.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY BOYFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;(ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM) ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL: (ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM) OR WHATSAPP +2348107996445.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips